Featured
Saints Row 2 Male Voice
Saints Row 2 Male Voice. Aside from the fact that he speaks spanish rather often, he also has a noticeable spanish. Voiced by daniel dae kim.

I used male voice 3 : Level 2 · 7 yr. Ago that would be tara platt.
Any Man Who's Afraid Of Hiring The Best Ability He Can Find, Is A Cheat Who's In A Business Where He Doesn't.
Playa being silent during saints row is mentioned repeatedly. Male 7, reminds me a bit of charles shaughnessy's delivery in saints row 2 (the british voice). The rest of the time he has a mostly american voice.
Voiced By Daniel Dae Kim.
Kenn is the only actor to voice the boss in all the saints row games. The british male voice from saints row 2 gets a close second place though. Google is your friend, use it.
I Haven't Seen Anyboy Uploading Him Singing Along To Take On Me, So I Thought I Might Do It.i Just Think It's Hilarious What He Is 'Singing'.enjoy~
She's also my favourite from sr3. Male voice 2 has an idle line, that mute shit was getting old. One of the voices featured in the new trailer for saints row is that of a british female.
I Used Male Voice 3 :
Truegb 6 days ago #10 there a zombie voice? Voiced by kenn michael and 2 others. I’d say it would be voice 2 for female and voice 1 for male.
Grew Up Watching Him On The Parent 'Hood, As Told By Ginger And Other Voice Roles.
The saints row 2 cast. Saints row 2 i wish there was a normal white guy voice thespecialk45 13 years ago #1 for the longest time i was using the mexican voice thinking it was the white guy one and then i noticed. Male voice #2 kenny blank.
Popular Posts
Restaurants In Hendersonville Nc With Outdoor Seating
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment